Ranking
Original Post
Life of a knight; Sepulchers new interactive story
Hey guys, a long time ago i made an interactive story and it got alot of posts, so im making a new one, Life of a knight, a story about a knight named Bobby who's village is ruled by an evil king...

I dont have anything yet, but i can give you the intro...

I will make the first scene in a while, dont expect it so soon, im busy.

This is more art then a hobby, so im going to be updating alot less frequently,the next scene might come in a day or a few hours, but i would not go refreshing the page over and over, just check once a day.

Im going to be making it so i give you multiple choices, but you can also make your own choice, but choose them if you cant think of anything better, and dont make custom choices that are just like my choices.

Hang tight for the first update.
Last edited by Sepulcher; Oct 4, 2008 at 09:52 PM.
Aff you hack

HP: 100
Good: 0
Evil: 0

You and two other knights were sent on a mission by King Jacob, the neighboring village of Hakham must be dealt with 'According to King Jacob, that is'...

You are undercover in the king's army, Hakham is a peaceful town, and Bobby had many friends there, he plans to stop his caravan before they can get to the village, its night time and the other knights are sleeping, what do you do?

1: Slit their necks and ride the caravan back to the village of Daedron

2: Slit their necks and ride the caravan to the village of Hakham and worn them. (+ 1 evil and + 1 good)

3: Burn the caravan and ride the horses to Daedron (-5 HP)

4: Burn the caravan and ride the horses to Hakham and worn them (-3 hp) (+1 good)

5: Post your own choice (+/- Hp/Good/Evil depends on your choice)

Its up to you.
Aff you hack

1. Do what Kind Jacob Says
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
5- slit their necks and ride the caravan back to village and burn it to the ground
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Uhh, I have a real suggestion. How about number 4? I like that one.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree with Guv, #4.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try