Ranking
Original Post
[B] [T] texture items , sets
can anyone tell me how much it is for all the full texture sets (128 for example)
because i have 32k tc and spikyhair which is 50k and im looking for a good high quality set. if u have a good set post it below and we could figure something out.
I have a set but cant post pics cus on a phone
Also full 128 256 and 512 arent any different at eachother the only difference is bigger textures you can add more details but if its 128 and it looks good it wont be distorted or those kinda shit its jut the size theres no difference

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Depends how hq the set is also a full 128 goes for 24k or more i sold my full 128 for 24.8k soo that and the price of the set

ok so i could buy a set for 25k and still have 7k left + selling spiky for 45-50k would leave me with around 55k so i could have a 55k budget. is 55k enough to get me a nice hq set
As i said it really depends how hq the set is if ur looking to buy kremline pln or any famous artist sets you cant even come close to affored that (theirsets go for 120k or more) you should go look for art you like and within ur budget
-----
heres the set i told yah
http://imgur.com/a/jQcVL
Last edited by Sunther; Dec 13, 2015 at 10:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump