Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[B] Cartoon or Anime Set 100k Budget
Hey guys, I'm looking for a set to call my own. I have 100,000tc to spend on one. The styles I'm looking for are cartoon or anime. I'm particularly found of Adven's crazy cartoon styled sets. So offer up what you have and I'll see if I can spot anything I like. Also I want 512 sets only.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Bump
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
I could hook you up with a cartoon set. I just need some specification on what kind you want. I could really do Something like http://i.imgur.com/Qvun1Qo.png pretty well imo.

It all depends on the style. ;)
Well its not that I'm against requesting a personal cartoon set, its just that I really like some of the stuff Advens puts out and when it comes to crazy stuff like that I really have no idea how to go about "requesting" that kind of set. If you think you can help guide me though then feel free to PM me.

But fyi the set you linked I don't really like.

I'll PM you some examples of what I like and we can talk.
glad to see that you enjoy advens' cartoon sets, i happen to have one here.
pm me offer for a faster reply i'll see it faster than i see this thread.

set

pacquiao
While that is the style I like, that is one of the sets that I'm not as much of a fan off. I don't really like the dark background of it all. Thank you very much for the offer though.
Bump
Bump
Really cool set, but its not one of the sets of his that I'm looking for. Thanks for the offer though.
I'm looking for sets more like this.

Examples