Toribash
Original Post
[T] Propeller Hat For Other Propeller hat,
since mines is glitched, i want to trade mines for other. or u just simple can bought it , 35k on it , also, yeah, bye :v (awaiting) or pm me if u know how to solve it .
playboi
Your item is not glitched, your internet didn't download it properly. You could've searched for this on forums/pm a mod.
Just a heads up, if it was "glitched" why would you trade one that works for a glitched one?
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
Just dl yourself and wait around 30 minutes should work
Signature
Originally Posted by XYLONN View Post
Your item is not glitched, your internet didn't download it properly. You could've searched for this on forums/pm a mod.

I pm'd WeooWeoo, and i Restart my pc, not work, Deactivate then activate, not work, delete my file in customs and dl'd again, not work, And 29k is low, 35k what i want.

Originally Posted by ControlAll View Post
Just a heads up, if it was "glitched" why would you trade one that works for a glitched one?

Idk, Maybe, Idk man just idk.
playboi
Like I said in the PM. It's just a loading error. dl yourself like I said, and wait like swosh said.

I had the same issues with my Kickin Kicks. They were white. Waited a bit and they loaded.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
Just dl yourself and wait around 30 minutes should work

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Like I said in the PM. It's just a loading error. dl yourself like I said, and wait like swosh said.

I did It like 10 times, in 1 hour, but man thats boring, i always wanted that hat and when i got my internet is shit ?? That luck m8,
-----
Ill wait more without even thinking about the hat, just yeah. Ill try my luck !
-----
And also i've other issue, sometimes i Dl random words ( like ./dl O ) i was like omg, its shows 295 dl. and the ( O ) was not excited , yep.
Last edited by xFIRExGAME; Dec 17, 2015 at 04:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
playboi
then close that tb tab and open a new one to download yourself that could be a problem too
Signature
"tab" what u mean tab?
-----
Also, dl stuck in 2 dl
-----
Guys , still not work, add me on skype : CuteEvoluationCat
-----
Closed
Last edited by xFIRExGAME; Dec 17, 2015 at 05:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
playboi