Original Post
[S] TRESTET: Remastered
remastered trestet joints

made by me

i accept tc

now lowballs please

BACK

FRONT

Last edited by YOHON777; Dec 17, 2015 at 10:00 PM.
It's not important to win, it's important to make the other guy lose.
Correct me if I'm wrong but...

First of all, do you have Trestet's permission to "remaster" his joints and claim it as your own? If so, post the screens on here.

Second of all, didn't Cheshyre give Trestet his textures, and stated that his textures are free for everyone to use. (Can't find the thread of cheshyre saying that)

So basically you're claiming that you "remastered" a free set, and purposely selling it?
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=542039
Here's an example, you took someone else's work and added something to it.

Making it "totally original." "Completely made by you."
Last edited by Yaysian; Dec 18, 2015 at 12:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
no, and i completly re did the joints and i guess i cud sell them for free

ill make a new thread
these are Cheshyres open source textures and they are not to be sold. anyone can use them for free. do not make another thread.
They are not the same there are big differences look at mine and trestets sife by side i was going to make a free thread of my version of them
yeah I mean this isn't really a discussion. those joints were made by Cheshyre and are open for anyone to use. you selling free art someone else made is not acceptable just because you edited it. you don't get to edit someone else's work and sell it as your own.

seeing as how you've already been banned for plagiarism you should feel lucky that you aren't banned right now.