Ranking
If I did, I would tell you. But I'm in the need of the same help. The only thing I can really tell you is to hope someone responds to this besides me and you could look up a bunch of tutorials on Youtube.
Sometimes the weakest ones are the ones that don't go down without a fight.
~Kable732
Im annoyed how people post threads to ask people to teach them how to spar or trick.

In general you cant teach people how to play toribash.
All you need to do is practice practice practice!!

Thats how the rest of us started and ended out.

Just try going to people rpl thread. Check out their replays.
If you think it's good, try analyzing the rpl how they did it, etc, etc.

Put on some music... get inspired... And Just do it.
Last edited by yoshiman60; Dec 26, 2015 at 01:34 PM.

Channel - ok
I'm with yoshi, the only real thing you can do is practice, although a tip is to stay smooth, don't get stiff and don't have joints held for too long.
when the
you just gotta keep yourself relax and make it flow,
then when you ready pop a cork or something

and have a look at this man i might help

And

Some people say tutorials dont work but i believe they do

and learning a basic backflip try this out

Last edited by Quack; Dec 29, 2015 at 06:39 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Yeah. The tricktionary is a really good place for learning tricks. They provide replays so you know what they look like. Practice what looks awesome to you.
Private Message me and i will help you learn some of the basic moves and teach you balance itself. You need to learn balance first but trust me, stick with tricking and use TrickTionary to help with things you would like to learn. Trust me tricking ain't easy but you will get better with practice. Kudos ^.^

TrickTionary= http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=227039
First off, I recommend watching a lot of tricking videos/samplers/tutorials, it helps a lot. I personally am a tricker and real life and can say that knowledge of the motions and movements that are used in real life most definitely influence the decisions I make whilst tricking in Toribash.

As for teaching you moves, you dont "teach a move," you have to learn from experience, not use a joint-by-joint tutorial each time you want to trick. If you would like I could talk you through certain moves and help you get the hang of them by providing examples and insight to your attempts.

As others have said before me, I own an organization called "The Tricktionary," this is an organization created for the sole purpose of helping other trickers in the community improve. It's worth your time to look at if you're looking for an example of a certain move or such.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]