Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S] some csgo stuff
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129585812
tc and other csgo skins only no paypal or steam money
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Freecjslick View Post
50k for the st worm god

its worth 8$ in the market dumb offer
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
can give you 80k for the st worm god, 20k for the tec-9 toxic, 5k for the scout/slashed. 11k for the P2000 | Pathfinder
ja r8 is 2 low
nope, ur prices are too high. remember that csgo skins are only worth like 80% of real usd value seeing as you have to pay steam taxes to sell them. but selling tc you only have to pay a very minor paypal fee (if that is what you use) when you sell tc.
Last edited by Ezeth; Dec 25, 2015 at 11:38 PM.
way more skins
Ak-47 Elite Build. 14k
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
looking to sell the bigger skins or you buy some smaller ones in bulk but 14k isn't really worth the time