Ranking
you can start marketing, competing tourneys/events on forum and in game or you could start making art
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
The best place to start as a beginner imo is art. As you get better, you can expand into tourneys, selling items for a profit, etc.
Now known as Kahnzuu.
marketing items is one of those things where you need money to make money.
you can't really start out small, nobody is very interested in buying chronos and orc shit. the FASTEST way to get tc is buying it, but buy it from people on forums. do not buy it from toribash, the rates are terrible
start by buying maybe $10 worth, about 140k if you find the right guy.

know what you're buying, and avoid collector items.
Last edited by Demon; Dec 29, 2015 at 08:05 PM.
pacquiao
Win some tourneys to have a TC basis. Then you can choose any method; bets, market, duels, art. I'd recommend marketing. Bets and duels are the hardest and most dangerous, they require a lot of skill and luck.
What I do is win a tourney or two, to have a small sum of tc. Then I usually bet and stop while I'm ahead. Betting is dangerous but can be really easy way of making TC.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
Marketing! It's simple. Buy low and sell high. You know... Like, when it says -10.5 or something. Then buy it, if you can afford it. After that, check the price so you know what you are selling it for. Finally, sell it at the exact price! Win win mate.
learn how to be good at ABD start SBing (Self beting) and win and then you can be like Diamond :3

and ask a good ppl like Demon to teach you some tips and tricks that help you be better and better

Sorry for my broken English <3
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.