Toribash
Original Post
What is Tricking?
I know whats sparring, I know what's parkour but IDK whats tricking. What is tricking? Sorry, I cant watch youtube vids 'cause of my internet.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
basically tricking is doing cool flips and dancing and spins, usually done for the aesthetics instead of having a goal like madmans and parkours do, imagine those flips and spins in sparring without an enemy
tricking also exist irl.
how can you dont know what is it ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
One Example for tricking would be the Gainer.
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
tricking also exist irl.
how can you dont know what is it ?

Not everyone knows everything.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

To be more specific, tricking in Toribash is an emulation of real life tricking. It's just working to achieve different flipping and twisting motions, usually to create a cool chain of tricks.

There's a dictionary of real life tricks over at club540.com, and a Toribash one here.
Now known as Kahnzuu.
When you do 360 degree things with your joints which are delicious to the eye
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I am an experienced parkourer and tricker and i can tell you that tricking is mimicking motions and movements a free runner in real life will do. Such as doing corks and flips for examples. Its also doing fluid moves that flow together to make a cohesive replay. Basically its sort of like parkouring but without all the obstacles and just the player doing cool moves that work with each other. Tricking is a more intermediate activity since it takes knowledge of the joints and how they move when used together. If you cant watch tricking videos on YouTube, you can use this source i used to learn to trick

Tricktionary- http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=227039

You can go to this link and download replays that demonstrate moves that are used in tricking. Its a very good source to use when trying to learn to trick. But there isn't a fast way to get better at tricking than to practice, practice, practice. Have fun
It has the same kind of goal as sparring, make the best looking replay possible. It should be fluent, and look realistic.
when the
Martial arts tricking, known simply as tricking, is a training discipline that combines martial arts kicks with flips and twists from gymnastics as well as many dance moves and styles from breakdancing. It aims to achieve an aesthetic display of different combinations of "tricks". Tricking practitioners are commonly referred to as trickers or tricksters, and can come from various martial arts backgrounds. Examples of tricking techniques include the flashkick, the butterfly twist and the double leg.

Basically kicks spins flips with extra degrees of rotation
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.