Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Futuristic pilot set!
alright so, i'm going to showcase my first set

Here it is

so i've sold it and i've bought it again(for cheaper lol), when i first made this set, i had little knowledge on mapping besides putting the respective images i want according to the template, so, now that i own this set again and i understand mapping a little better(thank you so much nblx), i have decided to do minor reworks on some parts of the set such as arms, hand and torso, so yeah, now this set is in WIP phase once again.

to be honest i really have no idea on what should i do, so far i've done the hand, make it have fingers instead of some random thing, i'm going to work on the torso as well but i have no idea what to put there.

New hands :DD

so yeah, cncs are very very welcome, if you have any ideas, post below because i'm in desperate need for those things and that would be so much appreciated, dl lp me for more detailed look

Program Used: made with gimp the first time but hands and future reworks will be made in photoshop
Time Taken: 5 days originally
Color: some weird shade of grey and amber
also if you have any texturing tips(mapping shading etc)please tell me as well, i want to make good textures and be a good texture artist, thank you
the set looks kinda robotic, and the human-like hands take away from it :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Hmm, the set was never meant to be robotic, it's supposed to be a suit of some sort, but i understand the confusion because of the ambiguous nature of the torso part, any idea to make it look more human instead of robot?
Well for once you could make the visor(?) Transparent so you can see a face behind it. The suit itself looks like its made out of metal plates so if he isn't some kind of iron man suit it will be a tad hard to make him less robotic.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

visor looks opaque and not glassy (no reflection) and very small color variation (not a lot of character)
Make it less edgy (aka instead of 90 degree corners, make the lines rounded)

That will surely make it more humanoid.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Since he is a human in that suit maybe add some Kind of pockets or something ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Really nice set xzas well done, just fix a few things like the previous comments have said

But i still think it looks good without having to edit or change anything
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.