Toribash
Original Post
[VID] 'Best' Syylex replays
Plz be gentle with that constructive criticism <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJwUmuB42w

Used OBS and Lightworks for the recording/editing
Last edited by Syylex; Jan 10, 2016 at 09:20 AM.
Syylex
Nothing wrong with looking for more cnc

Anyway, you should try using freecam together with keyframes to make the camera do more than just stay in one place

Pressing k at different frames will create a path for the camera to follow

I have a basic tutorial here on toribash video editing, feel free to check it out

Also please update your first post with the names of the programs used to make the video, thanks!
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I hope you are ready,here comes the crtic

your vid is SO BORING, no eff,no camera movement, bad music.
BUT
you are pretty good at the game tho, nice replay btw
the vid is just so simple, it feels like it wast an art at all, it just like you only showing your replay. if you only wanted to show your replay, you can put in replay thread.

I'm so sorry, but I hope this might help,good luck.
Last edited by Vman45; Jan 9, 2016 at 10:32 AM.
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Nothing wrong with looking for more cnc

Anyway, you should try using freecam together with keyframes to make the camera do more than just stay in one place

Pressing k at different frames will create a path for the camera to follow

I have a basic tutorial here on toribash video editing, feel free to check it out

Also please update your first post with the names of the programs used to make the video, thanks!

Thank you very much, I'll check this out right now and use it for my next video, DatSkip!

Thank you, Vman, and honestly I know it's terrible but everyone has to start somewhere and I wanted to get any kind of cnc and help I can that way my next video isn't terrible!
Syylex
don't really have anything to say about the video that hasn't been said, but if you keep that attitude you'll be great in no time