Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] WIP FOR ART COMPETITION
ART COMPETITION WIP (gimme CNC, remember: the goal is to have CONTRAST! c: the eyes are my contrast so far but suggest some shit! c: thanks <3) :

RIP WIP, Decided to discontinue it, its now free so use it when ever:

BUT FIRST GIMME SOME IDEAS FOR THE ART COMPETITION ENTRY!

Free

#ARTHYPE2016
Last edited by Veoo; Jan 9, 2016 at 07:52 PM.
#whenindoubtgivetheeyessomewhiteglowwithalilnoisea ndbrightentheteethwhilemakingtheskinveryverydarkif youwanticanedittheimgtoshowu#Longhashtags#TLR:il lshowuwhatushuddoifuwantmeto
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
You fucking better show me your best pupils ever. Also don't use the smudge tool that much, rather mix the colors in as it looks dirty as hell.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What program?
Also, swepples is right. No smudge tool actually blend in things with the paintbrush and the colors are not really the best.
I am just an icon livin'
Well, use Krita it's pretty good with blending. Colors should be more subtle and a bit down. Just look at anatomy images .
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
and how should I blend??

the same way you've been doing it, just without the smudge.
vitiek has a one hour video as an annotation in his speedpaint vid, watch how he shades and blends.
take your time.

correct the teeth. please. its just an example of bad mirroring.
although, bad mirroring aside, i weirdly like the way you shaded the teeth.

as for ideas, construct the face and design accordingly, you have a few key features, so now figure out what kind of skull they fit into.
you're still learning to draw, so experiment, make mistakes and learn.
do stupid shit.
you draw and you draw, then one day you'll notice you make less mistakes.
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 10, 2016 at 12:04 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
the same way you've been doing it, just without the smudge.
vitiek has a one hour video as an annotation in his speedpaint vid, watch how he shades and blends.
take your time.

correct the teeth. please. its just an example of bad mirroring.
although, bad mirroring aside, i weirdly like the way you shaded the teeth.

as for ideas, construct the face and design accordingly, you have a few key features, so now figure out what kind of skull they fit into.
you're still learning to draw, so experiment, make mistakes and learn.
do stupid shit.
you draw and you draw, then one day you'll notice you make less mistakes.

This is real cnc.
Thank you.

I wish I was still working on that head, but Im abandoning it so it free now, Im no longer working on it but Ill take your CNC into account when I do future heads
2 uvula
the mirroring completely ruins it, because it does things like that. just like the last head youve made and the teeth
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up