Original Post
[S] selling hunter x hunter head texture 512
hunter x hunter head

https://gyazo.com/58ac43df759c32a98f5885bdcb2a2310

1. 512 resolution\
2. creator: ME
3. recolor no

in game picture https://gyazo.com/4c99edc80577fc0206fa1c020307f713
Last edited by machinitek; Jan 13, 2016 at 05:21 AM.
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set/texture.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost.

G)Texture previews must adhere to the following:
.....I)At least one preview with Toribash's default shader enabled must be provided.
.....II)Previews should not contain any obscuring items, Flames, 3D Items, Hair Items, Ghosts, Tori/Uke or 3rd party edits.

Please include anything missing from the first set of rules, the artist, previous owner, etc.
Also please include an in-game screenshot of the head texture. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set/texture.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost.

G)Texture previews must adhere to the following:
.....I)At least one preview with Toribash's default shader enabled must be provided.
.....II)Previews should not contain any obscuring items, Flames, 3D Items, Hair Items, Ghosts, Tori/Uke or 3rd party edits.

Please include anything missing from the first set of rules, the artist, previous owner, etc.
Also please include an in-game screenshot of the head texture. Thanks.

that better?