Endurance Onslaught 6.0
what the fuck LMAOOOO

i'm not sure where to start, it's not creative nor easy to look at.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
what the fuck LMAOOOO

i'm not sure where to start, it's not creative nor easy to look at.

Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
Same Tyzi, I just died a little on the inside.

^^^ that was mean and not true, yes you definitely have room to improve, and that's okay nobody was a pro at anything when they were just starting(applies to pretty much everything/every example)
Yes you need to practice harder, I see you aren't really improving(from what is see), you seem to have hit a wall, so either improve with your current style, or what I'd suggest is drop it for now and experiment with new styles and new techniques because it will broaden your horizons. Look up YouTube videos get inspired, and most importantly do what makes you happy.

Don't listen to people like them because if there is nothing constructive in what they say just ignore it, if it was real feedback it would have taken them more than 2 seconds to make a proper post.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jan 15, 2016 at 11:06 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
try something new.. everything is the same pose and perspective.. get acquainted with anatomy.. and just practice practice practice
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Strikey The UniHog (Orignal Idea i think) by HyperStrikey

Decided to make it just cause i was bored #UniHog #Strikey #Sonic #MLP #Random #SonicOC #MLPOC #Unify #MLP

i don't feel like an ass for laughing at this because it's hilarious

you should stray away from making these characters, as the others have said
pacquiao
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
^^^ that was mean and not true, yes you definitely have room to improve, and that's okay nobody was a pro at anything when they were just starting(applies to pretty much everything/every example)
Yes you need to practice harder, I see you aren't really improving(from what is see), you seem to have hit a wall, so either improve with your current style, or what I'd suggest is drop it for now and experiment with new styles and new techniques because it will broaden your horizons. Look up YouTube videos get inspired, and most importantly do what makes you happy.

Don't listen to people like them because if there is nothing constructive in what they say just ignore it, if it was real feedback it would have taken them more than 2 seconds to make a proper post.

shut up

it's true, because he's making sonic OC's. in case it went over your head, that means he's taking another design and changing it a little to make it look like his own.
i'm willing to bet if the characters you draw are supposed to represent you, the hair is the farthest thing from you. it has no shape to it, it's not even similar in every other picture.
i think he's mastered drawing sonic.. rofl. time to stray away from that to improve. do you think he'll become a pro at this rate? he hasn't done anything different in his whole gallery.

edit: tears rolling down my face
Last edited by TyZi; Jan 16, 2016 at 06:43 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Dude, quit drawing these... things... Get good with bodies and for the love of god himself quit making it all jagged and then making it soft in the middle of the eyes. I stick to one brush only.

I'm with TyZi here...