Toribash
Original Post
[S] Selling 3 Unbelievably Rare Sets, One of Which Displayed on Art Showcase!!!
I have 2 sets, both drawn by the legendary hanz0, both super rare. Incidentally, the hanz0 illidan set was made for 1 million TC as the request price just to make him do an art request. I also have a third set to sell by Odlov!!!!

Here are the two sets:

Set 1 - Illidan

Tori Illidan

And here is Set 2 - hanz0 Bot

hanz0 Bot!!!

Both sets are made in 128x128 resolution. Items containing the artwork can be sold with the set at a discounted price. TC ONLY. Low ball offers will be ignored.

And then! A third set, by none other than the Torilegend Odlov!

This set has an insane amount of history. The set itself has been around for more years than most have played the game, it was a hallmark of Odlov during his prime years of wushu (who is now a Toribash legend). It was also drawn by no other than Odlov himself, making owning a set by him unbelievably rare. You can't go far without being recognized with this set on.

Here's a front and back profile:

Front

Back

I don't run sets through funny poses and filters, this is how amazing the set looks with the crappiest settings in Toribash. It's been requested for purchase many many times over the years and it's finally on the market. The head and iconic markings are all 512x512, whereas the granite finish on the rest of the joints is standard in 128x128.

The set WILL COME with the items attached, at a reduced fee of whatever market value is.

I'm accepting TC only, and will completely ignore lowballs.

*Edit* Odlov set has been sold.

*Edit* Illidan set has been sold.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 24, 2016 at 04:08 PM. Reason: merged threads
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Odlov 15k Edit: wait the textures come with the texture items too?
Last edited by ZeGirr; Jan 24, 2016 at 01:24 AM.
The items will come with the pictures, and I will not entertain anything that isn't close to a 6 digit number. If the 128 sets fall a little short of that I can understand, but it's a joke to make anything short of that on the Odlov set. Already been offered 220k on the Odlov set today.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Bump, both the Odlov Spartan Set and hanz0 Illidan set have been sold. Actually Diamond recolored that set with black and blue and it looks unbelievable.

The left available set is a classic: hanz0 bot. The texture set includes full 128x128 items already loaded pictures on it.

TC and USD offers only
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!