Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S]Flame request shop
Hello, I've been messing with flames for a couple years of now and I've just been getting the hang of it.I can make globes,wings and rings. I've also been tinkering with stable flames haven't really figured out how to fully get it ,but I'm close.

Globe

Ring small

Big Ring

Wings

I also do hand flames if you want some examples just ask please.My rates are + 10% of the forge of the cost for all except the wings.The wings since they're kinda hard, will be forged at + 15% .If your're interested reply what you want and message me your Skype details.I'll try my best to get to you as soon as possible.If you have a special request try and be as detailed as possible and I'll see if I can do it.

My first flame request will be a freeby Message or post here for a forge cost estimate tc only
Last edited by CCQI; Feb 2, 2016 at 09:09 PM.
Hey I'm looking for a small ring in confused about the first ones a freeby if this request is not free pm or reply say if I need payment and we can sort it out from there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Xydra View Post
Hey I'm looking for a small ring in confused about the first ones a freeby if this request is not free pm or reply say if I need payment and we can sort it out from there

Sorry if I didn't explain properly ,meant to say the first flame I forge will only cost the forge price.You won't have to pay my usual extra fee .
-----
Originally Posted by Kotminiser View Post
Hoe much for pair of rainbow wings?

Each wing price is around 130k .If you want an accurate amount send me your Skype details and we can talk.
Last edited by CCQI; Feb 2, 2016 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump