[TEX] pls take this et bad :c {free}
bad head

pls take et

I suck

:c

im bad

DatSkip Moderated Message:
Please include the names of the programs used
Last edited by DatSkip; Mar 3, 2016 at 12:38 PM.
We all know that you are not really meaning it when you say, "I suck" so cut the act. Lmao.
You have already surpassed me to be honest. This is a pretty good head but it was a lot of negative space.
I am just an icon livin'
the flat looks good, in game is pretty bad, ur art is p good but i highly suggest downloading another software where u can use a blur tool or something in order to blend ur drawing together, because looking at the drawing lines is not very appealing. But that's just me, great head i really like it, i just preferred it blended more
You know damn well that you aren't bad. That's insulting to others. Including me.
The negative space is something I actually like. It's pleasing to the eye for me. I'd say you should have lifted the face up a bit more and youd be golden.

Originally Posted by cjhaha View Post
the flat looks good, in game is pretty bad, ur art is p good but i highly suggest downloading another software where u can use a blur tool or something in order to blend ur drawing together, because looking at the drawing lines is not very appealing. But that's just me, great head i really like it, i just preferred it blended more

There's different styles. Everyone has their own way of doing things. I think the sketchy lines look pretty good in my opinion.

If you're looking for bolder lines, realism and cartoon are your goal. Veoo does a mixture of the two. He also does great realism and cartoon by themselves.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
pls take et

Gotcha fam. I really like the concept so I'm stealing it for practice, thanks!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Gotcha fam. I really like the concept so I'm stealing it for practice, thanks!

make sure not to sell it.

Show me what you do with it though.

c:
Like most of the people said, it looks goon when it is flat in fact it looks amazing but the sphere version kinda ruins it. Anyways good work after all ^^
Life is good when you have friends backing you up