Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] So Good (W.I.P)
Simple Video

DatSkip Moderated Message:
Please ensure that this post is updated with the names of the programs used and the names of the replaymakers
Last edited by DatSkip; Mar 3, 2016 at 12:37 PM.
Work on velocity syncronising your video and
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Syncing was way off. And you should add more effects to make it more intreasting. You need also to work on your velocity, it is choppy and dont try to go under 45% Velo from under there it will result choppyness

Freecam was decent pretty cool camera angles Imo
good job but you still need to spend more time on your videos when it comes to editing it needs CC or some cool flashes
Last edited by TorixDemon; Mar 4, 2016 at 10:57 AM.

there is no reason the video should be this long, before you start working on longer things try shorter videos to work on velo/simple syncing and transitions

videos like these are so simple that i dont find a point in watching this and could instead go just watch replays unedited

i dont think the shader fits the music well, try listening to music and really think about what colors would match the tone/feeling it gives

these are all replays that come with toribash right? try going to the replay board to find more interesting replays, ive seen these done a million times before that its hard to debate which keyfaming angles are good or bad

honestly if you want to take my advice, scrap this. the entire length of the video with the speed is boring to watch and i dont think any type of effects/cc/whatever would help

also what program are you using