Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] what am I doing
sketchbook

CNC pls

[SPOILER="d"]

did
Last edited by Veoo; Mar 9, 2016 at 02:47 PM.
Tbh I actually kinda like this one.

the anuses are quite stimulating

I don't know why you bother drawing at the very bottom of the flat, since it gets eaten by bad mapping anyway :<

Honestly, I'd work on polishing it a bit. Enunciating lines, cleaning up some stuff. Otherwise, it looks pretty good. Just keep practicing~ (it's paying off so far)
Any in-game pics? make it cleaner and sharper and you might have an expensive head on your hands.

Its also very unique
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post
Any in-game pics? make it cleaner and sharper and you might have an expensive head on your hands.

Its also very unique

Thanks, Ill trade, this is only wip 1

hmmm in game wise, you can wear it real quick if you want a quick look, just don't keep it on
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post

arg it looks weird, but hmmm, nerf, what do you think?

also adding wip 2 SOOONNNN
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
arg it looks weird, but hmmm, nerf, what do you think?

also adding wip 2 SOOONNNN

It looks damn good, but you need to work more on shading
Take care about nose and mapping is good for me, it shows a character of this, well, dunno, alien?
You should work on shading but idea is unique as for me
10/10 for idea and awaiting for progress
I think the eyes could be done a bit better(I could do it but you get butthurt everytime I try to show you what I want in it <.>

add 3 claw marks above the left eye and ending somewhere near the nostrils
Last edited by Kirito; Mar 6, 2016 at 02:02 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
i thought you were p shit awhile ago but you've actually improved quite a bit, good job. what i do realise about your stuff is that you seem to start off with a good foundation but often lose creativity so you never really end up with a final product. your stuff also gets boring and predictable. i mean do you have a fetish for cuts and stitches or something? what im getting at is that if i were to layer every head you've made so far above one another, you can clearly see a pattern going on.

you're ok but you can get better, go venture beyond your comfort zone and stop with these fucking lame thread titles