Toribash
Original Post
Signature CUT?!
Not good changes mentioned, when I wanted to edit my sig:
Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters including BBCode markup.

(this is even not funny, the only thing which helped me to insert two links in a sig was a site that makes links shorter)
Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 2 line(s).

Sorry, but that's absurd (there are lots of 2 and more lines sigs on forum), moreover I have payed for Toribash Promo. =\
Yeah I already made a thread about this awhile back.
Momo said a policy was probably changed.
ayylmaos are real
I'm pretty sure that when we paid for a prime lifting the sig limit was part of it...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Prime booster gives u the abaility to change your post rank and add a picture to your signature.

Also im pretty sure we added a limit to the lines you can quote and post because noobs throw in like 8 line quotes and it (bleep)s up the size of the page and the overall layout.

only 1 admin has the power to change that so instead of making a big deal out of it and posted threads complaining, just pm veb asking why he did it.

id say ask him to change it but im pretty sure he would probably be more likely to ignore it.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE