Ranking
Original Post
[IMG] My BioToxic Set
This is my current set.

It was made in collaboration with Nightmare

IT IS NOT FOR SALE

BioToxic project:

The tori Nasuke was going to die because of a toxic infection. The origin of this infection is still unknown.
Seeking for help Nasuke went to doctor Nightmare. Doctor Nightmare constructed a helmet that could contain the infection.
While testing the helmet doctor Nightmare discovered that the infection secreted a bright green substance that emits energy.
Seeing that doctor Nightmare modified the helmet so that it would harvest that energy and and use it to increase Nasuke's physical power.
Later it was discovered that the infection was starting to spread in the entire body of Nasuke and would eventually kill him.
Both of them being scientists they developed together an exoskeleton that would harvest all the energy from the secreted substance leaving it incapable of destroying Nasuke's body and increasing his physical abilities tenfold.
Last edited by Nasuke; Oct 15, 2008 at 09:50 PM.
Very nice Nasuke and Nightmare

But it's a bit symmetric and a little too many green lights

but the rest is nice, good job ^^
A bit simetric? Whats wrong with that it's a robot its supposed to be simetric

And i like all the green lights

The white bits on the head visor are not simetrical. I uploaded a wrong version of the head when i sent the set to nobuddie for shots
Meh they have no idea what they are talking about. The quality is amazing. Obviously one of the top 10 sets.

The gradient on the triceps/biceps (frontview) doesn't fit well though. The rest is WOW.
Amazing.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I like it very much i give you 9 out of 10, because you use the very same style, and the front of head is similiar to EchoMarine Crysis head.
]
very nice texture, the relax and force join match perfectly. But i think the head design is a bit too messy for me. Do u have texture motion trail ? I believe you can do incredible motion trail =D
Very epic story Nasuke and Nightmare, i give it 10/10. Now on the texture set, 9/10. It could use a more different design instead of having the same pattern over again