Ranking
Original Post
New Kicks
Hey all, i just downloaded TB 3.591 and decided to come up with 3 new kicks! please rate and post! (P.S. if you want to see something interesting and fun, on the third replay watch it from Uke's point of view, enjoy!)
Attached Files
DarkRaze-newkick.rpl (60.3 KB, 58 views)
DarkRaze-newkick2.rpl (104.0 KB, 40 views)
DarkRaze-newkick3.rpl (57.7 KB, 40 views)
I'll comment on them.

All 3 of the replays have wierd openings. I kinda like that. The impacts of the kicks may of not been awesome but for the openers I would give this a....8/10
I doubt they are supposed to be openers gmanvr.
Those were really fluid kicks, I would easily give these an 8.5 average.
My only complaint is they weren't very clean DMs.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Thank you for your ratings and comments. Most of them were kind of random openings that i was just playing around with to get a good kick. Next time i do a replay i'll go for a clean kick.
I dont like it very much when your limbs like overlay, you know 'glitching' into or through each other and that happens with your legs in the first one and your arms in the second. But the third one is awesome, i like how you start from your knees.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
Dude, dont triple post, thats just noob, theres a little button called EDIT. Use it once in a while. I rate your kicks 4/10, theyre pretty inneffective, look crummy, and I really dont think you put much effort into them. have a nice day
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
^ Damn Pnut, chill the hell out. Go be a dick somewhere else please.

Yes, try to avoid triple posting man, it sucks.

The kicks were good. I lioked the first and third one best. I would give them 7/10, fluid, smxy, good show.

The second one, while sort of cool, was a tad to stiff for my liking. so I give it a 6/10
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by DarkVadder View Post
I dont like it very much when your limbs like overlay, you know 'glitching' into or through each other and that happens with your legs in the first one and your arms in the second. But the third one is awesome, i like how you start from your knees.

Yeah, the others were mostly just random starting moves to a position where i could dismember something, the third one is the best one that i did. I'm working on more fluid movements and clean kicks.

@PNut= Wow PNut, doesn't it piss you off when your thread just dies out and everyone ignores it as time goes on?