Toribash
Original Post
wtf!
players in servers i go in have all acid trails, when they say that they dont know what im talking about! is this a glitch?
THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!!!
well actually it only happens when i join a room in the middle of a match...after that nothings wrong
THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!!!
same thing happens to me
they have radio and toxic trial but after a match it fixes its self
but its kinda cool xD
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
its cus you don't have there custom folder so for the first game it shows your trails or someone elses.

not a big problem.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Ramen is right, but to explain it better, its when you leave another room you had those people that were fighting, there custom folders loaded as the people playing, when you leave and go to another room in the middle of there match, you still see that who ever was uke, has the same custom folder, and who ever was tori, has the same custom folder until the match ends, then it will go back to normal.

I just realised I wrote that all as 1 sentence lol.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
same thing happens to me if i enter a server. player 1 has got full quicksilver set and pharos relax O.o
but i dont see this as a big problem because its only annoying and doesnt matter in the gameplay.
so dont worry this should be a glitch in your custom folder
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count