Toribash
Original Post
Some moves
Hello there... It's been a long time since my last post... Well, i'll put some of my moves here. Sorry about not posting how to do them, it's because I can't remember. Anyways, you can figure it out watching the replay time and time again... Some of them are very easy to do, some are a little more difficult, but everyone is very simple. Enjoy!
Attached Files
900_frontflip_suicide.rpl (15.6 KB, 16 views)
double_air_dismemberment.rpl (41.7 KB, 13 views)
everything_that_goes_up....rpl (31.4 KB, 13 views)
More moves
Second set of moves... These four are some of my favourites :P I think the best is Head Away, it totally rocks...
Attached Files
frontflip_headkick.rpl (52.1 KB, 12 views)
half_backflip_splitter.rpl (75.3 KB, 13 views)
head_away.rpl (28.8 KB, 11 views)
ill_rip_ur_head_off.rpl (54.9 KB, 12 views)
And more moves...
Third and last (by now) set of moves... My favourite from this group is the "Supa piledriva". It was a variation from a piledriver invented by Hyperviper. "Un saludo", friend!
And that's all I got by now... Now I'm working on two more moves, kinda flying kick to the head and a takedown using the legs. The flying kick it's nearly done, but the takedown it's just an idea...
Attached Files
Shoulder_breaker.rpl (41.8 KB, 11 views)
supa_piledriva.rpl (34.3 KB, 12 views)
triple_frontflip.rpl (78.3 KB, 12 views)
Re: Some moves
Yes... now throwing in there...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Re: Some moves
Ooops, sorry, I'm kind new here (this is my second thread) and I didn't know where to put it...
Sooo, there is a forum for moves WITH their instructions and another one for those that are only the replay... Ok, I'll keep it in mind :P