Toribash
Original Post
Epic Problem... No Clue What To Do
ok, heres the deal, i recently had a big virus thing, (im not complaining about that) and i lost some things. i lost my all programs thing on my start bar, and i lost my '(C: )', which presents a huge problem, because i cant get to the toribash folder, therefore, i cant get to my custom folder and that means i cant preview textures. I need help with this. i really need my toribash folder and i have no clue what to do. any help would be appreciated, and even if there is an alternate way to get to the toribash folder, that'd be great. :3
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
i tried going to the desktop thing, but i just got the game opened up.
[RENEGADE]
To view textures you can use this.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=42417
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
i know ramen, i have that, but i also need to get to screenshots and stuff.
[RENEGADE]
Use that

There is a screenshot button.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
but thats not the point, the point is, i have no '(C: )' drive on my computer, and i cant figure this out. i would also like to be able to download new mods, which requires the toribash folder if im not mistaken.
[RENEGADE]
I guess Reboot your computer.
I'm pretty sure there is no other way to access the drives without going threw the drives.
i cant find the drive at all. and rebooting the computer is exactly what i did to lose the drive. im also wondering how my computer works programs without the drive there, which leads me to believe that the drive must be somewhere on my harddrive...
[RENEGADE]