Toribash
Original Post
Hello everyone im new and i got a question ( very important)
Okay, i was reading up on some stuff that the graphics can be made better on toribash by turning on shaders. but evertime i try to but them on, i start a new game and there back to 0 again. is this really the way to get awesome grahpics for this game? cuase i was looking at some videos and the Graphics are amazing! and btw i ahve dual core if thats what the better grpahics requires
This is a support question. I moved this for you.

Also, your Dual Core processor will not determine your shaders. Your graphics card will.

Check to see what card you have.

If you dont know how to, just go to "Run..." Type "dxdiag" and go to the display tab.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
If you try turning on shaders, and toribash sets the option back to 0, your graphics card is not new or powerful enough to run toribash with shaders. Generally, if you have onboard graphics, you can't run shaders.

If you happen to have an awesome graphics card, and you know that for a fact [Nvidia 8 series or higher, or whatever the ATI equivalent is], it may be a driver issue that's causing toribash to think that your card can't handle it. If this is the case, I would suggest updating your graphics drivers to the most recent stable version.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane