Ranking
Original Post
[C4D Render] Extreme Tori Rendering
So I got the model from Freelancer and now I will show you the proper way to use C4D rendering.

Last edited by Nasuke; Oct 17, 2008 at 01:01 AM.
I totally suck at radiosity settings... you got a really nice mix of grain and no grain there ^^
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I have R11 too ;) The new GI settings rocks

We both are quite old, I'm 21 you're 18, it's above "stupid teenager" so, whaddya say ? Let's learn each other stuff XD , msn?
Last edited by Freelancer; Oct 17, 2008 at 12:41 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
In about 10 minutes the rear view should be ready. Its gonna look way better because the first pic was made with r10 on another computer with some special gi settings. Im rendering now in r11 with a better hdri and i forced the bump maps a bit 2 much

Later: Updated first post

Yeah i saw the triceps going out of the writst, my bad
Last edited by Nasuke; Oct 17, 2008 at 01:02 AM.
The hand texture is tiled too many times?

Also what's up with the hand going through the box? :o I can't remember having that