Ranking
Original Post
[C4D Render] Extreme Tori Posing
As I suck so hard at rendering and materials i decide to pose.

now just because I can pose doesn't mean the pose renders will look nice, do prepare to puke XD

Ugly texturing:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9691/kaitigerod1.jpg
Last edited by Freelancer; Oct 17, 2008 at 03:17 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Yeh I'm currently rendering one without any textures to make the pose more clearly, I think I will do that in the future, no textures.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
well, how about subtle texturing, as nasuke did for his tori-render.

have a reapeating texture, that doesn't show up much, it'll look epic where it's highlighted.
Former Item Forger
I might be good at what I'm doing, but damn am I lazy.

(I will do it sometime but I'm slow slow slow slow ...slow.... *snore*)
lol, remember that this is just for fun, not like your getting paid :P

you'll improve the more you do these though, remember that.
Former Item Forger
Updated with the non texture one
Wrong thread, this is posing not rendering.