Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
First Single player replay ever o3o
I'd like to know what I did right, and what I did wrong in this replay, trying to get better.

Oh yeah, and this was my first serious attempt at trying to make a sp replay.

Edit: worked on the landing at the end a bit.
Attached Files
watwatwat.rpl (96.1 KB, 18 views)
watwatwatv2.rpl (98.8 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Worm; Apr 2, 2016 at 03:13 AM.
OK the first hit had a little more potential then just a leg dm, and at around 300-320 the kick to the head was terrible, it didn't dm anything and it looked like it had 0 PURPOSE to be there. It looked stiff (the kick). Now when you punched him to get the decap, try not to get a wrist dm. I know, there a pain in the ass when you have a fucking high speed punch (Check my replay thread, I literally scrapped the punch because of how I destroyed my arm every fuckin time). And then you kicked him in the chest, which 1. Didn't split him, and 2. Your arms were just sitting in the air being stiff. The split looked nice, but I thought since you lost your wrist looked kinda weird. My opinion though.

Hope I'm not being to harsh, I'm not the best at giving CnC.
i suck
Tried my very first split cap.

Welpyeahpp was made with the opener from the im replay event.
Attached Files
First Split cap.rpl (49.6 KB, 5 views)
welpyeahpp.rpl (71.2 KB, 5 views)
Nice job dude! Next time try to add a bit more flow. So just like in sparring, if you're gonna take a powerful punch or kick, relax the pec or something. The end result would look pretty good and flow is basically everything aha. Other then that, great job! I know you'll become a great replay maker
-----
SkipBySkip here btw
Last edited by hangover2; Apr 25, 2016 at 08:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump