Ranking
Original Post
[3D Render]A cannon! ON A PLANK! Pew pew pew! ...BOOM! XD

You know the drill, I post you comment, k?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
You could have spent a lil more time on the ammo feed =P

Well, all the comments i can think of are about how the cannon needs some sort of aiming and sensory equipment (it would look sweet with some glowing lenses and watnot), and about detailing (some areas are very detailed, others have almost no detail) and layout (why is there an ammo box on top??).

Looks cool, but not practical as a cannon. Pretty nice.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
You could have spent a lil more time on the ammo feed =P

Well, all the comments i can think of are about how the cannon needs some sort of aiming and sensory equipment (it would look sweet with some glowing lenses and watnot), and about detailing (some areas are very detailed, others have almost no detail) and layout (why is there an ammo box on top??).

Looks cool, but not practical as a cannon. Pretty nice.

It's a car battery and that's not an ammo belt it's cable holsters, it's a laser cannon! Also, the aiming is done through magic. Very powerful magic.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
only thing, it cant aim up and down :P

That's why it is on plank you can hold it in your hands. Jk, but you can rotate it. It isn't planted in ground. Very nice cannon dude, but why on plank?
]
Originally Posted by Danvari View Post
but why on plank?

Well, why does life exist? Why do kittens like milk? Why do you play toribash? HA!
Cinema4D