Hate
Fate Of All Humans
Attached Files
[S]YeLLoW.rpl (123.7 KB, 17 views)
Glass.rpl (208.9 KB, 13 views)
Orc.rpl (172.6 KB, 12 views)
Werk.rpl (193.8 KB, 7 views)
YeLLow.rpl (157.0 KB, 7 views)
I think the first replay, [S]Yellow, was pretty decent for the most part although it was quite unusual and a bit jerky in some areas.
I am all for the fact that if you are going to kick or punch something, however, you should be committed to dismember them on that unless it's meant for containment or sparring.
Disregarding that, looks good!

Glass was good, too.
Your character did look a little stiff and the ankle break seemed really unnecessary, in my opinion, but since you slammed the opponent onto it, it sort of made it look like it was intentional.
If you're going to break one of your own limbs, though, it should be for a ranged grab, dismemberment, or hit. The break in that replay looked more like an accident as to an intentional aggressive advancement.
But just like the other, if you aren't critical on that, it's fine to me.

Orc was a unique and strange one to me, mainly for the fact that you didn't actually follow through with your punches and kicks which was a negative in terms of the look but a positive to me in terms of the creativity. Everything seemed contained and intentional, though, and so I say it's pretty good.

For Werk, it was a really unorthodox looking replay for me but that last kick was really good and the flailing thigh was kind of funny in another breath.
The movements could be improved, although you did break a lot of the opponent, it just looked jerky and unusual to me. But everybody has different tastes, those are just mine.

And lastly for the new and improved, Yellow replay, I like how you took out that really slight kick there and modified the pose to advance the play even further to get another dismemberment on Uke. It was a little jerky, (I know I say that a lot) and it could be smoothed out but taking out that factor, the hits were solid and I'm really not that picky in terms of replay critiquing.

All and all, a majority of your movements were fine but you could improve the practicality and realism in your moves. Smoothing out the jerky movements and ending on solid poses, as well as landing clean hits are mainly things I generally, and basically look for and if you can get all those things down, I can't complain on anything, =).

Keep up the good work, and if you maintain dedication and motivation to improve, then you will!

(Hope your request was worthwhile to you, at any rate.)

BUMP
-----
cry
-----
ted
Attached Files
Glasss.rpl (109.2 KB, 9 views)
Uncol.rpl (112.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Hailoz; Apr 18, 2016 at 12:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bump
-----
beeeeeeeeeeeep