Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
It be Smookriffic.
Hello, i decided to start up a thread that i will use as a replay dumb and post some new replays onto it from time to time bumping it up. So i don't have to start a new one everytime. To start off here's something i worked on for a while last evening/night.

Spinnin' under the night sky: Just pretty basic stuff, where i spin my body around a few times to get some nice hits on uke. Also features a hip breaking smack to the floor.
Attached Files
Last edited by Smookr; Dec 8, 2008 at 09:20 PM.
Smookr: You know you lubb meh.
[NO]hanz0: Lube*

Bumping it up with 2 replays i worked on for a while out of boredom. Comments and especially critisicm is welcome.

Two Kicks to Midnight: Split and a decap, the kicks worked pretty well in my opinion and i ended up liking this one quite a lot.

Midnight Blast!: Reposting a little older replay because i would like to have some comments on it. Featuring a around the back boomkick and ripping Ukes head off from dismembered chest.
Attached Files
Smo_Two Kicks to Midnight.rpl (118.6 KB, 34 views)
Smo_Midnight Blast!.rpl (146.8 KB, 29 views)

The first one was, meh, 6/10

The second two were rather nice however. Two kicks was well executed and stylish, and Blast was, weell blasy, I like the single hit multiple DM thing
8/10 for the second two
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
*Bumps into the thread*

Thanks for the comment Deady, appreciated.

Sorry about the double post, but i really feel sad for this sinking after just one comment. I really don't think the replays are THAT bad, even if they would be bad. And here's another one to enjoy and criticise (spelling?)

What once was, is no more: Started off trying out some joint movements for wushu starter, and i found the ghost looking good for a decap, and then went from there.

EDIT: Of course i managed to forgot to add the attachement, but now it is there.
Attached Files

[QUOTE=deady;744152]The first one was, meh, 6/10

I agree with deady on the first replay.
The second one however, would have been cooler with a pose on your legs..besides that i cant find anything bad about it. Its fluid..clean..everything you can wish for.

The last one of the bunch has a well executed boomhit init so i'm already looking up to ya :P

nice replays man !
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png