Toribash
Hello Hailoz. From my experience, skeets require you to give a lot of velocity to the limb you are throwing. As for abs, I find them rather easy to DM with a strong hit or kick on the joint. However I come from multiplayer, so there may be a better technique to achieve what you want to do.

If my answer isn't enough, you can also take make a post in the Replays board and people who have more experience with replay making will be glad to help you out. Don't forget to read the rules before posting, as you should do in any board. You can also have watch replays from other players in that same board, which might help you learn how to make good replays. If you don't want your replays to be seen publicly, you can always consult a few of the Singleplayer Tutorials. Last but not least, the ORMO replay thread is filled with amazing replays (a lot of skeets and a few full DMs). Note that you can't post there since it's a private organisation, but you can view the replays if you want!

Remember, practice makes perfection. Making singleplayer replays takes time and commitment. Have fun replay making!
Last edited by Liquidoom; Apr 19, 2016 at 10:47 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!