Toribash
Original Post
[S] Crooks Merch' Shop

What you want: Sig, Avatar.
Size: Vip, Toriprime
Type of background you want: abstract, graphic art.
Vip set is 5k. Sig is 3k. Avvy is 2k. Members of [Crooks] shop free.
Previous work:

V1

v2

Mastertron

Mastertron V2

Mastertron V3

Move

Kozmonaut

Artists: Typhon
Mastertron
DaNewNinja
Spcr

Waiting list: Koenaw
Or make a request here on our thread
Last edited by TyphoN; Apr 25, 2016 at 02:31 AM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hai, I want the full vip thing.

this is for the signature picture:
what it needs: On the left should be a clusterfuck of Shia Labeouf memes, if you need further info about that, message me.
other side: on the right should be a clusterfuck of Doge memes, also message me if you need further info on that.
In the background should be a cool looking galaxy or space thing, and my name should be in the middle, in any color that looks dank, just don't make it boring <3 And under my name, in an eye catching text, it must say "JUST DOGE IT"

Now for the Avatar:
Just put a space or galaxy background, and have a picture of Doge in it, and under the Doge, it should say Kozmo, in the same text and color that is used for "Kozmonaut" in my signature picture.

if this is alot of work, i gotchu bby gurl. i will make sure you are payed for the work you are putting into this masterpiece <3
you're on thin ice, pal
Done.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Can I get a Signature and a Avatar the signature being a laid back anime guy (dark skin, black hair who looks kinda like this http://encoretheory.deviantart.com/a...-Guy-253718941) whos sipping some coffee sitting on a table for the avatar. The signature is gonna be one of those anime flip the table scenes ex. (http://isangkutsarangmoe.deviantart....AAGE-182582202) I will pay 10k for both .3.
Last edited by koenaw; Apr 23, 2016 at 10:53 AM.

Okay, If you want to keep in touch with progress pm me your skype.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Update, Sorry it has taken me so long but I had to go, (You know the reason) and I just got back so without further ado I am going to work on the Avvy.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I am going to close this until my schedule clears up , I am still working on the Current request however.

[sigpic][/sigpic]