Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
THE PERFECT WALK![better then patricks]
yay! LAMA PARADE!!
Attached Files
Perfect Walk.rpl (118.7 KB, 143 views)
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!
no decaps or dismemberments just walking.......
D:
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
I'd say so

same mod I used for my toriwalk XD

gewd job mate
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
It's alright I guess but there have been way better ones. Patrick's walk in the default replay list is pretty old so yeah.
yep, well, you walked. Not perfect, not even all that cool. Granted I have never done a walking replay, so its better then mine. But yeah, there have been superb walking replays made, and running, and dancing. But since you are a junior member and already doing that, you will probably post some epic shiz some time. Keep it up.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
No actually, it sucks.
You pretty much used nothing besides your knees and your hips.
The only reason you didn't fall on your ass is that you were using a mod that was designed to making walking easy.
Patrick did far, far better using just classic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
No actually, it sucks.
You pretty much used nothing besides your knees and your hips.
The only reason you didn't fall on your ass is that you were using a mod that was designed to making walking easy.
Patrick did far, far better using just classic.

I concur.

To walk "properly" in TB, you'll need to make heavy use of relaxed joints, and possibly your arms/torso to aid balancing.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."