Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I need To Know!
I Have very little TC so i heard about the Refferels

So i Am wondering if i can use all of my friends email addressing and signing them up,with permisson of corse,but thay think the game kinda suks
So they wont play

So is it agenst rules to get there refferal TC without them playing?
Just wanted to know befor i lost 20 dollors on TC then getting banned

And someone PLEASE send me a link to the rules page?,i could not find one
I think that would be considered "referral whoring" which is frowned upon in our community so i suggest NOT doing it if you bought tc already...
Well i have not refferd all my friends yet,but what if i do,because they want to try the game but start to hate it cause my 1 friend told me he like'd it but he acted like he was only letting me reffer him because he wanted to help me get TC,so i dont want to gt banned for something that is not my falt,
so can you please warn me about bann before i refer them because i really dont want my monney somewhat STOLEN from me

::edit::

what i ment about WARN was send me a messege saying im "whoreing as a warning
Last edited by Soal100; Oct 20, 2008 at 08:33 AM.
However... you should try your on.toribash.com spam link... like I have in my signature. It's worth 30 per unique hit, and I've gotten at least 1k from that alone...
hehe i bet i've gotten 5k from that link! I use it a lot

I think it is ok as long as THEY make the accounts of their free will.

Otherwise it would be forced and more like cheating
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
yea i've had them all do that too and it worked like a charm
but is'ent 100 tc buitefil when it gets multied?

i guess im whoreing or pimping as you woud say but doing this then,huh?

i just REALLY want to respect the rules
well after a few weeks of playing, 100tcs isn't that much.
Just 10 wins, or 4 on link visits. IMO it isn't worth the trouble.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
They are going to make the accounts but i dought they will play,they ar'ent very smart about logging on before they play :P

and they are spreading this rumor about "remember me that it makes it easy for ppl to hack,LIES!
Huh,maybe i could make and sell head textures,would that be a good sorce of money?!

And how would i do that,got any tut links?
Originally Posted by Soal100 View Post
Huh,maybe i could make and sell head textures,would that be a good sorce of money?!

And how would i do that,got any tut links?

Heck. Yes. Textures are where the real money is at. I made over 70k, just today.

Try starting off making heads, and visit the requests forum often. That's the best way to build your portfolio.

Start off with the head tutorial.
Last edited by Brainstorm; Oct 20, 2008 at 08:50 AM.