Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Emperor
An idea i had for a head after seeing some illustration online. Colors are based off an old head.

Sphere

Flat

Programs: Gimp 2.8, wacom bamboo tablet, windows xp, a can of minute maid fruit punch drink, several hours, a brain, cells, etc.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
As expected from jusmi. Nicely made man. just one thing i noticed:

Blue parts should give off a glow. It would look better that way.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Can you show us the illustration?
Also, texture seems a bit cramped.
Last edited by Lucy; May 31, 2016 at 06:02 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I agree with bird... cramped and kind of a lot of unnessecary pieces that make it hard to look at...

I think you should make it simpler so you can focus on cool effects that attract the eye like 13chillz's work
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
I agree with bird... cramped and kind of a lot of unnessecary pieces that make it hard to look at...

I think you should make it simpler so you can focus on cool effects that attract the eye like 13chillz's work

Just to be sure you know this though:

better then anything I could do rn

its amazing and I'm jealous
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post

lmao the default comment on this board is literally "more details" and when it has enough of 'em they say less details.
(ya I know there is such a thing as too many details)

anyways, dope head but the top of it looks a little blury which might be intentional but it's still a little bit too blurry.
The shadows on the neck look cheap and it feels like the linework is consequent (some lines look "harder" some softer)
Last edited by Chuck; May 30, 2016 at 04:25 AM.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
lmao the default comment on this board is literally "more details" and when it has enough of 'em they say less details.
(ya I know there is such a thing as too many details)

anyways, dope head but the top of it looks a little blury which might be intentional but it's still a little bit too blurry.
The shadows on the neck look cheap and it feels like the linework is consequent (some lines look "harder" some softer)

not true.

Im not talking about details

Im talking about complexity

details is something different... it has to do with the execution with each portion of the drawing...

complexity has to do with how many portions there are
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Good point, I might've misunderstood.

welp I got banned, this is my alt.

Ye I could see how you misunderstood that

Ill be more clear next time...

but ONE more thing:

eyes might look better further apart?

,maybe not ;p idk I'd try it tho