Toribash
Original Post
First Try at... MADMAN!
Hooray! My first try. I've been Mr. Stiff for too long.
So I tried relax and edited my replay for too long... >>
I believe... 7 dismemberments?
But anyway, Enjoy my new replay DDDD
Attached Files
First Killing [DB].rpl (63.4 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by DaBlahXD; Oct 21, 2008 at 06:38 AM.
Quick and simple! Nice, pretty entertaining.

8/10
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
here's some advice, relax your joints so that you can move faster and more fluently like water and also, those are called combos so that isn't too good. 2 dismembers in 1 hit with a replay of 5 dismemberments is not a madman
Lol it sorta looked like a judo opener. I liked how you kinda made Uke blow up. What I didn't like was the fact that you sorta fell down and didn't do anything. I would've made more dismembers (you still had 200 frames left) and instead of falling in a retarded lump, I would do a pose. So yeah, improve on that. Also I think you should edit that replay at the point were you grabbed Uke's knee and kicked his glute off and include more DMs.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Oct 21, 2008 at 09:49 AM.
I liked it 7/10 i agree with DJ tho
also it seemed like a magic decap if u know what i mean (a decap that comes outa no where and u cant figure out how it happend) not that thats a bad thing
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Lol it sorta looked like a judo opener. I liked how you kinda made Uke blow up. What I didn't like was the fact that you sorta fell down and didn't do anything. I would've made more dismembers (you still had 200 frames left) and instead of falling in a retarded lump, I would do a pose. So yeah, improve on that. Also I think you should edit that replay at the point were you grabbed Uke's knee and kicked his glute off and include more DMs.

Kinda Like this?
Attached Files
First Killing [DB][Edited].rpl (116.6 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by DaBlahXD; Oct 21, 2008 at 04:01 PM.
6.5/10 Needs more style in it. Keep on trying.

Also, I still saw you as stiff during it.
Since when did I become Asian?