Toribash
Original Post
[IMG]Smudge Tactics

Mostly done with Photoshop's smudge tool :]. Constructive comments and criticism are appreciated, and needed.
woah, that must've taken a long time to make! hard work there, lotta smudging very nice work I give it a 7/10

For the future though, Photoshop's Zoom feature is one of it's strongest, try zooming in for finer details, you'll be able to get much smaller smudges in that way, and your final product will look much better as a result.

If you look at my paintings, there's one that looks the most human, if you look closely, you'll see that I got in the eyebrows and eyelashes, for those, I zoomed in to more than 600%.

it takes more time, but I promise the end result will be better than you could ever imagine.
Former Item Forger
This image is awesome, it does not need smaller smudges. Personally, I think this is more intriguing and creative than any of your works stup.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
looks like a eye, I like it.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I think it is perfect as is!!! Wow. It is simply amazing...
10/10

How long did it take?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
This image is awesome, it does not need smaller smudges. Personally, I think this is more intriguing and creative than any of your works stup.

well gee, I was trying to provide constructive criticism, not to get insulted.
Former Item Forger
Whoa! This image is amazing!
This was mostly done in smudging? Wow.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
The inner ring is awesome, good job man, way to explore the different art tools.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
well gee, I was trying to provide constructive criticism, not to get insulted.

the way your comment looked to me was, "thats decent, but I'm better and heres why"
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Thanks for your comments guys.

I really didn't pay that much attention to the outter ring's details than to the inner so actually previously saved http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/...dm_086d719.jpg picture looks kinda better because it's much cleaner.

Let's just say I got too excited about smudging :d. I'd say it took roughly an hour to make it because I had to make so many compromisses.

@Stupinator: I see your point there. On smallest lines I used a bit of zooming but I didn't use zoom so much on the bigger lines because I wanted to see how they affected the whole picture.

And I might smudge some more today :]. Or this time some other tool..