Original Post
[S] DEMON SET!!
I sell a demon set
Autobuy : 50k
Minbid: 20k
Artist: YANISKILL
I accept TCS and items

https://imgur.com/fbft0iR
Last edited by Zyns; Jun 6, 2016 at 02:39 PM.
Zyns#6664
Art Rules

A) Using copyrighted work without proven owner consent is plagiarism and is strictly forbidden.
.....I) 'Copyrighted work' here means any work or creation made by someone else - it has its regular meaning.
..........1) These works are automatically subjected to the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike licenseunless explicitly stated otherwise.
..........2) If you use other artists' work in your own productions then you must adhere to any license, conditions, or specifications they list (or if none are listed then follow the license in clause A.I.1 above).
.....II) Free textures or textures released openly to the community may not be sold.

B) Do not sell variations of the same texture to multiple users in any circumstance, re-colors or minor edits do not constitute a new texture.

C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set/texture.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost.

D) Criticism whether groundless or informative should now be kept to PM. As should questioning relating to the creation of artwork or software used. These will now fall under the category of useless posting.

E) The art board is strictly for the buying and selling of art work. As such any 'Free Texture' shops or similar will be closed and the thread maker will be infracted.

F) Marketing any texture that disrupts the integrity of gameplay or offers an unfair advantage to the user is strictly prohibited and the users involved in trade/use will be punished.

G)Texture previews must adhere to the following:
.....I)At least one preview with Toribash's default shader enabled must be provided.
.....II)Previews should not contain any obscuring items, Flames, 3D Items, Hair Items, Ghosts, Tori/Uke or 3rd party edits.

Please reread these rules and update the OP to fit the standard required.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!