Ranking
Original Post
[QUERY]Need Help Rendering
hey guys i was wondering: how do you make a toribash render as im stuggling (by render i mean a pic of tori/uke with no background)

many thnaks
Originally Posted by bilza View Post
hey guys i was wondering: how do you make a toribash render as im stuggling (by render i mean a pic of tori/uke with no background)

many thnaks

If you use shaders, use the default one.

Take a screenshot.

Paste into GIMP or whatever, it should appear as a second layer.

Delete the lower layer (the one you had before you pasted the image onto the canvas).

Select the white-ish background area with the Magic Wand tool or whatever alternative, and delete it.

Hooray, transparent background.

It'll take you some time to get it looking neat, though.

Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
how bout you start by putting tags before your threads? :]

Very helpful of you. Enjoy the infraction.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
if you use shaders you would notice some shadows on the floor, to solve that problem you would have to erase it bit by bit because there would be no other way to select it all.
If you want to quickly clean up a pic then use the 'greenscreen' shader Blam made - its in the custom shader's thread.

It'll save on removing shadows etc, and with the correct threshold setting you can clear the crap in one go.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you