Toribash
Original Post
[VID] A L O N E

Replaymakers: Mack
Hattersin
Pimp

Program: Ae cc

For all you individuals that like to take things out of context I don't have feelings for Pubze.

Farewell good friend
Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds
man
i dont know what to say
transition on 0:08 didn't really flow for me. just my imo

what's the diamond thing? is it pewdiepie's diamond play button?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I don't like how fast these chiller videos are, they don't give off the atmosphere I'd assume it's really meant to.

Everything is low quality/blurry, making it look kind of bad, the stretching you did when there was a dm was also low quality, making it look even worse and gross.
The warping at 15 seconds was just straight up disgusting.

I totally made the completely original and completely unique idea of the whole single color set with opposite colored circle eyes, and it's really frustrating to see the eyes be made really awkward. Unless this was a creative decision that was meant to be this way, make a canvas that's 1024x512 then put the circles where you want for it to be an actual circle, cause they're always ovals and it looks kinda dumb.
also the entire feet and torso different colors makes it look kinda dumb too imo, flat sets like that are now unoriginal but that looks weirdly cheesy

I'm liking how your twixtor warping is gone, at least from what I can see.

I don't like how every single shader you use is just black or white, the same cc and shader's makes every one of your edit's blend together in a mess and I hope you don't start using this tori set more too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0BjVKWNHz
Sly used it here and the entire song was mysterious with glitchy/demonish feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EJf-8Wk4Po
Sly used it here to give a heavenish/innocent feel along with the music

Yours just seems like it was slapped on there with music without that much of a theme imho
Last edited by cat; Jun 17, 2016 at 02:05 AM.