Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
(Vq) Vanquish Recruitment Thread

Welcome to the Vanquish recruitment center
Before applying make sure to check our rules

Vanquish is a family clan that is searching for a variety of people, such as, skilled players for our war team, but also forumites to talk to in our forums, or replay makers. If you fall into these categories read the application guidelines below and we will decide if you belong in our clan. Also, if you get denied, please wait 2 weeks before applying again.

We only accept free form apps
In the application make sure to include, Name, Skype, Former Clans, past bans / infractions, Timezone and rate your forum activity, ingame activity.
Last edited by Velo; Jun 19, 2016 at 03:41 AM.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Hey hey hey, Moat is here!
About Me:
My name is Moataz Mohamed And I am 14 years old, I live in Alexandria, Egypt(+2.00 gmt just in-case you wanna know). And I Came here to apply to your clan (Vq). My Hobbies are: Playing soccer, going out, and obviously playing games. I can talk with two languages, Arabic(Mother language) and English(Intermediate level). I guess That's everything about me so lets go to the toribash old clans,etc.

Old Clans, Bans,Activity,others:
Lets talk about the clans that I have been in the past year(Also I don't remember my clan history so you can correct me):
(Bomb): Well I have been there for some time but got kicked for arguing with someone else inside a bet server(which is considered an Immaturity).

(Vibe): Been there for some time as well, And got kicked with bunch of other dudes that were inactive. My reason for getting kicked is punctuation and grammatical errors.

Bomb again: Been there a lot and had good friends, then It died so I went to..

[WAPOW]: Been There for a good time, But got kicked because the council didn't see me fit in the clan.

[Crooks]: Got invited by spcr(<3) and became the leader to help him when it was going to die (that was mid 2015-ish) then I left because I was leading bad :/

(Vibe): got in again but got kicked after couple of weeks for making a problem with a ex clan member who had a personal grudge on me.

(Vq) (J) whatever you wanna call it:I Have been there for lots of time, Had fun with everyone to be honest and it was like home. Then Everyone left because inactivity and stuff, then It died. (But then its revived).

Origin: Got in for 2 days then left because the leader was banned.

(OC): Was a good clan, Had fun there. But I left because it was dying.

Okay thats the clan history part.
Woowowowooo wait a sec you think I am just leaving the app like that?

activity, Ban history, Other work that I did here:
About activity, My activity on forum is 9/10-ish but ingame is 2/10 sadly(because I wasn't playing toribash that much in school time, But Know I can improve that if you want me in wars and stuff)

My ban history/Infracts:

Lets Go to the other stuff that I do in toribash like art and stuff.

Art,others:
as you have seen the title, I do a lil bit of art stuff, like avys, cards and things that is easy for me. Here is an example of the avys, cards I have done.

Spoilers alert!

here is the only sigpic that I did.

Spoiler alert!

And Obviously the cards.
Drumrolls please
*Drumrolls*

Spoiler alert!

So yea thats the others part. And that is the last part of the app.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Cya (Vq)!

Last edited by Moataz; Jun 17, 2016 at 03:22 AM.
since we don't have much members currently we are going to be disucssing apps in out skype chat and one member will place the verdict here.

Sorry Moat you have been denied
pretty trash app my man
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Hello Vq Members!

Hello, i am Myth. A 14 year old teen from Vermont. I have been play toribash for about 2 years now and i have been in many clans. Most of them i cant remeber but the ones i di remeber are, IM, and Haunted. I have not been banned but i do have one infraction. i was looking for someone to make me a set and i told them i will pay 100k tc, but i didnt have it. MY time zone is est. My fourm rate is pretty low but i hope to post more on the fourms. My ingame activty is pretty high. i play everyday for 4-5 hours. if you would like to talk to me you can reach me by my skype: bbc123212 (yes i know its immature i made it when i was

Thank you for your time

~Myth
FRICK