Toribash
Original Post
timeout reached/couldn't connect...
I cant login in the new tc! it just says ''timeout reached/couldn't connect...''
is it my firewall? if it is, what should i do to make it work?
This might be your firewall; try temporarily disabling it before running the game and see if anything changes at all. If that helps, tell me what firewall you're using and I'll try to help.

The problem might also be due to the fact that the new version has a far shorter connection timeout than previous versions had. If the firewall thing doesn't work, then this might be happening simply due to your broadband being a bit slow. Keep trying to connect.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I had the same problem. I solved it by clicking cancel. Then going to multiplayer and clicked login. Still an error. So I went to single player and typed /join judo7 and hey! It worked! Though it could have had nothing to do with my little "solution".
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Just keep trying till you get on.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you