Toribash
Original Post
[IMG-RENDER] Sniper rifle :O
Ok I fixed some proportions and added materials, so here it is ;)

Last edited by Nightmare; Oct 23, 2008 at 05:41 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Actually it's 3ds max. The quality of the render doesn't fit the quality of this model. Maybe send it to me for some photorealistic rendering

Another masterfull mesh
Maybe you have seen my c4d renders. Im very good at choosing materials and hdri maps and setting the radiosity/global illumination for a photorealistic render
I have. If you like that photorealism, you should see if you can get a Maxwell plugin for c4d. I've only used maxwell once for school, but it's off-the-hook as far as realism goes. Also, Vray renderer from chaos group is pretty sweet too.
to be honest I think the render is great, no need to re-render
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I agree with Freelancer, that's an excellent render, although the barrel looks a bit transparent, but that's just an optical illusion, good job!!!!
Former Item Forger