But im only gonna post 3 now.
Attached Files
#14Dm .rpl (218.4 KB, 50 views)
#EpicSpin.rpl (126.8 KB, 61 views)
#GoldenCombo.rpl (175.9 KB, 59 views)
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Epic spin was nice 8/10

Golden combo was very nice. 8.5/10

14 Dms doesn't even look finished, and it's basically just a grip 'n rip madman... It's a 5/10, but I'll give you 1 for speed, so final for that is 6/10
Since when did I become Asian?
14dm: :O that was fast didnt look like it took much skill, ive never tried to do that b4, so idk if its easy or not, all i know is that it would be fucking hilarious if recorded, then put into fast motion, and then reversed in fast motion, repeat and do it for liek 2 mins or so and play it to peanut buttah jelleh timezorz <3

EPIC
spin: =o that replay blew me away, it was so fast, clean, fluid, and.....spinneh :O that was really awesome, 10/10 man gj!

Golden Combo: hmm that was okay but i dont like how it was a wushu-like opener that started with a punch, idk there was just something missing...something wrong with the bigginning.....idk 8/10 that was pretty cool
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
:O

Nice.

Epic spin and Golden combo were easily my favorites 14DMs was impressive, but not my cup of tea.

Normally, in replays that have a name like "epic spin" we see nothing more then a few torso twists, thank you for actually making a well executed spin replay

I liked Golden combo because you started from a distance, and reached Uke quickly and without little silly dances, you just jump at him. Then you proceed to demolish him with about 3 or so hits. The final DM is a nice touch

Spin I give an 8/10
Golden 9/10
and 14 DMs I give a 7/10 but only because it is apparent from your other two replays that you are capable of some pretty cool shiz, and this just seems like a waste of time for you *ducks*
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Thanks for the comment guys.

Here's two more replays for ya.
Attached Files
#Juggling.rpl (143.0 KB, 26 views)
ba.rpl (140.2 KB, 25 views)
Thanks flubb.

EDIT: cockblock

O,o
O
Attached Files
Cockblock hax.rpl (178.2 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by Splinter; Oct 24, 2008 at 04:13 PM.