Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Jusmi's Free Texture Emporium!
Hello and welcome to my free textures (mainly head textures) thread!

"Whoa jusmi, why are you giving away free textures after being so against it?"
That's simple my unnamed friend! I am not against the idea of free textures, just the idea of disrespecting the original artist by giving it away without permission!

With that, how many of you can tell me how long it will take for a rule to be implemented against free textures if the game is given nothing but free high quality art?
Well let's find out!

From this point forward, all my texture related art will be free and posted here, so expect at least one new texture a week.

Critique as always is encouraged, but when critiquing, keep in mind I will not be changing the texture you critiqued, but rather the next, so make sure it is something i can improve on in future textures rather than the current.

Count: 11

Heads

Quick grab.

Information & Terms of Use

P.S. If you have a suggestion for a texture, please drop me a PM. Keep suggestions out of this thread, as they are considered useless posts!
Last edited by jusmi; Jul 28, 2016 at 04:18 AM.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
You're the real MVP.

Your art is, as per usual, godlike.

Keep doing what you're doing!
"I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
My Channel
this did catch me off guard after seeing you were against giving away heads now you're doing it yourself.

all the heads are... amazing but maybe try to make them more asymmetrical in the future.

also pming you with a question
w
dang
we have to make rules now?
nice art though would have paid top dollar for most of it
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
dang

Why would you have to make rules now? Merra or whatever his name is has been doing this for a while now KratosTb i cant ever remember peoples names but hes has made free heads. This hasn't been a problem up till some guy wanted to give out well wanted heads.

Sorry for the post jusmi^
However these heads are awesome and hope to see more
#INIT2WINIT
I need more cartoons! Well, all of those are awesome so I'll take them all anyway, thank you, jusmi.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
thanks Jusmi
i have been playing with a fractal program (mandelbulb3d) - so in the spirit of freeness - i thought i would use it to give your 4th head a lil fractal treatment

pic

clearly - all of jusmi's rules on useage apply -
again, ty Jusmi, i had fun with this image an i enjoyed the spirit of the freeness
Signature Permissions no
Originally Posted by Graded View Post
You're the real MVP.

Your art is, as per usual, godlike.

Keep doing what you're doing!

<3

Originally Posted by Fade View Post
this did catch me off guard after seeing you were against giving away heads now you're doing it yourself.

all the heads are... amazing but maybe try to make them more asymmetrical in the future.

also pming you with a question

This head's just for you m8 ; D

Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
dang

We will have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by Demon View Post
so are you done making personalized heads for tc or are you going to make everything free?

I am not going to sell my art anymore if it is going to be disrespected, so i might as well give it away freely to those who appreciate it.

Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Was just looking through some old free stuff and noticed a couple of these, awesome to compile them into one thread

Yeee!

Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Why would you have to make rules now? Merra or whatever his name is has been doing this for a while now KratosTb i cant ever remember peoples names but hes has made free heads. This hasn't been a problem up till some guy wanted to give out well wanted heads.

Sorry for the post jusmi^
However these heads are awesome and hope to see more

More coming!

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I need more cartoons! Well, all of those are awesome so I'll take them all anyway, thank you, jusmi.

Originally Posted by judd666 View Post
thanks Jusmi
i have been playing with a fractal program (mandelbulb3d) - so in the spirit of freeness - i thought i would use it to give your 4th head a lil fractal treatment

pic

clearly - all of jusmi's rules on useage apply -
again, ty Jusmi, i had fun with this image an i enjoyed the spirit of the freeness

Coo'

Also, here is a new free head. It's more artistic than my others, so might not appeal to everyone!
Done with this community, you guys suck.