Toribash
Original Post
(Complex) Recruitment
To join Complex, you'll need to make a free form app that contains
a brief information about yourself in real life and also some information about yourself in game.

We would like you to make an app that's not too long and easy to read.

We would also like you to make your app English

We would also like you to have a decent grammar when writing the app

Example of an app: Hi, my name is (Name) and I'm from (Country/city). I would like to join your clan becase (Reason). I can provide (What you can provide for the clan). Ok now for some information about me in Toribash (Info). In real life I also like (Hobbies).
Last edited by Loona; Jul 21, 2016 at 03:06 PM.
Hi, my name is Eldar and I from Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek. I would to join your clan because I'm command player and I want to try myself in cw. I can provide items and my activity to your clan. OK, now some information about me in Toribash. Nickname-Eldaro222, belt-brown. Good in abd, aikido and judo. BTW, toribash is mine favorite game. In real life I also like to play football and basketball.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I didn't know you owned this clan! Your gonna deny me because you like me but screw my life.
__________________________________________________ _________________________

Hey I'm Robby. (AKA TheRobbyTK) I come from Boston, north america, USA, The Earth, Only known galaxy, Life. I want to join your clan because you seem you could use some help getting with the big clans. (No offense)! I can provide okay fighting, TC, and occasionally donations. My mod I feel I'm the best at : Mushu.tbm. I'm good at snapkicking and hand throws. I play Basketball, baseball and football. School Sucks!
I like gaming, sports and I enjoy going into log cabins, carving sticks, fishing, canoeing, exploring, etc.
[TheRobbyTK] [Sparring] [Parkour] [Greykido] [Snapkicking] [Robby28282] [SK33T4D4YZ] [Learing More Parkour]
Hey, I'm Alter.
I'm from USA Florida, I'm trying to join this clan because I'm trying to get back into Toribash. I think this would be a great chance for me to bring back my skills into full gear.
I can provide war help, clan events, etc.
In Toribash I often go in Boxshu and ABD (Judo isn't really my thing)
In real like I like to play games (Obvious), bake, and play sports.
Hope you guys consider me ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur