Ranking
View Poll Results: should M.M. be banned?
ban M.M.
3 Votes / 100.00%
Let M.M. stay
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
stolen moves and broken hearts
Hi, my name is cat and i in the past month have gotten my move STOLEN.... my move that i originally made which is a hele kick(not going into detail to prevent further stealing) was stolen by a move memory person. Also i do have proof it is my move because i created it in single player mushu. reviewing a replay then hitting e lets me see what is being contracted ect. it is identical... I want the move memory mod to be ban from toribash because i know this isn't the only move that has been stolen. I believe if we get enough people we can get move memory banned. I really hope that people have the same stance as me. carry on
We are very, very sorry that you feel like you have ownership of a random sequence of joint states. Openers don't belong to anyone, you don't have a trademark on an opener. You also do not have proof, if you post a replay how are we supposed to know you didn't steal it from someone else? I hope you do understand that this is a pretty dumb thing to complain about.

It would also be kind of you to show respect for the creator of move memory, someone spent their time on making a script that many players use today, and not just for 'stealing' openers.

oh and fyi this is totally not the place to talk about this, but it would also be shut down pretty quick in the board where it should technically be, so I'll just shorten the deal and close it now
h