Replays by
pubicsoup + nulu
xioi + tsuion (spar)

song: Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard - I kill cause im Hungry

programs:
sony vegas pro 11
lolio game recorder
toribash
blender3D not really used it,however made a thing that was un-used,explained below:

about this one: i was planning to make it 1min longer,but on the second day of edit i got an weird lack of inspiration,and by continuing editing it wold make it looks boring.
i know a bit about the weird sync sometimes,i had no clue on how to sync perfectly it,but fell free to give advices about it.
i was even going to make a "groundcrush" on this first replay,however...i had problems with it:

3D scrapped stuff

Last edited by victortb; Jul 28, 2016 at 10:56 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I'm surprised people are still using that replay me and pubze did in edits. I think this is like #9 for that replay lmao

I'm not a big fan of the music choice and some of the sync seemed a bit off as well as it was a little to bright in my opinion. I really liked the camera angles though and how you could actually see the replay instead of the screen just flashing around like a lot of other editors do.
-----
Really would have loved to see that ground effect on it. Looks epic just in the screenshots. Try to see if you can use it in another edit somewhere.
Last edited by Demi; Jul 28, 2016 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Bump

Quotes

retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Liking the velo and p/c. But the thing sly stated is putting me off, and the slow-mo seems kinda laggy imo.
Would've loved to see that groundbreaking thing aswell, It would make the edit very unique
I do stuff. Havu is my mentor